The D100x140 S3 horizontal directional drill features a 275-hp Caterpillar diesel engine that meets Tier 4 Final standards and provides 100,000 lbs. of thrust/pullback and 14,000 ft.-lbs. of rotational torque.
- Increased rotational speed of 203 rpm
- Available with the InSite asset management system
- DigiTrak Aurora display provides a touch-screen interface with real-time locate information
- 15- or 20-ft. Firestick drill rod options
- Stackable rod boxes with a single pin design and auto-lock allow an additional rod to be loaded from an upper rod box.
- Optional onboard knuckle boom crane
- Pivoting swing-out door provides access to hydraulic components
- Flip-up panel provides access to the engine bay, and a separate enclosure contains the battery, fuses and controller