Wacker Neuson’s variable speed walk-behind trowel offers the ultimate in speed and performance for the professional concrete contractor. The CT 48-13A-V has a variable transmission system that provides a wide speed range (25 to 200 RPM) for low speed, high torque floating through high speed burnishing all in one machine.
- 48-inch diameter
- Weighs 238 lbs.
- Powered by an 11-hp Honda engine
- The large pitch-control range of 0-30 degrees offers complete control over finishing and floating for application versatility during operation
- Patented dynamically balanced design that centers the weight of the trowel while in operation, which reduces the force to the operator by 50 percent
- Patented gyroscopic safety sensor, gearbox brake and engine limiter has been designed to protect the operator from a runaway handle situation
- Should the operator let go of the handle, the gyroscopic sensor detects the motion of the handle and stops the engine before the handle reaches a 45-degree rotation. This engages the gearbox brake which will stop the handle within a 270-degree rotation.
- The engine rev-limiter senses rapid engine acceleration during starting procedures and will not allow the operator to start the machine at full throttle, eliminating a runaway handle rotation during restarts