The CRT 60-74L is the latest addition to the expanding ride-on trowel line featuring a more powerful Tier 4 final engine and heavy-duty hydraulic cooling system. The new CRT 60-74L is powered by a 74-hp Kohler, non-DPF Tier 4 final engine. The boost in horsepower provides for better finishing by providing a stable, consistent engine and blade speed. The CRT 60-74L can easily maintain blade speed under a high load finishing condition. A newly improved hydraulic drive system includes a cooler to the open loop hydraulic system that keeps the overall hydraulic system temperature down, significantly improving performance and the life of the machine.
- A newly added gyro assisted steering feature compensates for any unwanted machine rotation and allows the operator to stay on a steady course with less fatigue.
- Wacker Neuson was able to combine fully hydraulic drive performance with a dual mode power steering system that allows the operators to select the response of the joysticks to meet their preference and best suit the concrete condition
- The patented engine power regulation system continues to be an important feature of Wacker Neuson’s ten foot professional rider. Similar to an automatic transmission in a car, this innovative system will constantly monitor engine speed and adjusts the hydraulic load, allowing the unit to seamlessly run at optimal engine and blade speed for maximum power input to the concrete
- Built-in hydraulic wheel kit to easily raise the machine on the front and back wheels to changes blades or install pans without the need of a forklift or cranes
- Operator comfort features include an electronic cruise control, adjustable seat, plenty of legroom, ergonomically positioned arm rests and simple joy stick controls, fully hydraulic blade pitch, six working lights and utility out provide for tireless operation
- The unit offers a high blade speed of up to 150 RPM, hydraulic blade pitch, two-speed engine throttle and large 12-gallon fuel tank that offers four hours of uninterrupted run time
- Weighing in at 2650 pounds, with six blades per rotor and a path width of 123-inches, the CRT 60-74L is the ideal machine for professional concrete contractors looking for high performance on large jobs