- Two-stage gearbox with fully integrated swashplate hydraulic motor and parking brake, guaranteeing maximum efficiency and compact dimensions
- Integration of all components in an optimized way gives machine builders the opportunity to take advantage of simplified installation, and reduced overall dimensions
- Provides output torque of up to 17,000 Nm
- Features axial piston motor designed for continuous pressure of 450 bar, and a maximum oil flow of 160 l/min
- Designed with a zero displacement capability
- Can go beyond the 2:1 displacement ratio that is normally seen as a limiting factor
- Includes two-position hydraulic displacement control or, alternatively, an electrical proportional continuously variable displacement control and a built-in speed sensor
Bonfiglioli's 705XT track drives, exhibited during INTERMAT 2018, integrate all components in an optimized way to simplify installation and reduce overall dimensions.<br />Bonfiglioli 705XT track drives combine proven mechanical systems with ground-breaking hydraulic components, and represent the best choice for closed-loop applications and demanding...