Orscheln Products designs and manufactures top of the line electronic vernier controls for electric engines. Orscheln is considered a global leader in the motion control industry, which speaks to the quality of our electronic vernier controls for electronic engines. Orscheln’s dedication to quality and efficient work has allowed our company to distribute products around the country.
Orscheln manufactures the Felsted™ Electronic Vernier (EV2).
Felsted™ Electronic Vernier (EV2), also known as the Vernier Control for Electronic Engines, are reliable, durable, and efficient throttle controls. These EV2 controls are designed to accommodate and pair with all electronically-controlled engines.
As Orscheln strives to remain global leaders in the motion control systems industry, we shifted our focus to our customers to understand their dire needs. In the process, we discovered that it’s a tiresome process for drivers to find a dependable throttle control that they can rely on. Customers want reliable, trustworthy throttle controls that are easy to handle and understand. Therefore, Orscheln designed and manufactured Felsted™ Electronic Vernier controls to be accessible and easy to manage for our customers.
Benefits of a Felsted™ Electronic Vernier
Orscheln Products addressed many customers’ needs ahead of time before introducing this product. We incorporated key features that we believe are beneficial.
- Easy to operate: EV2 Vernier controls are simple hand controls that are easily operated and understood by all customers.
- Identifiable: The controllable knob is 2-¼” in diameter. This identifiable, large knob provides a simple fix. As most of our customers are employed in jobs where they operate heavy-duty machinery, we made sure that the control would be easily operated with gloves on.
- Speed regulation: EV2 Vernier controls offer continuous engine speed regulation from idle to wide open throttle in seven full turns.
- Safe: We are a company that thinks ahead. We wanted to prevent accidental over-revving. To prevent this, the EV2 cannot be pulled to the wide open throttle position – it must be turned.
- Quick Shut-Down: The knob is paired with a quick shutdown feature that is activated by simply pushing the knob.
Contact Orscheln Products
For sales inquiries for the Felsted™ Electronic Vernier (EV2), please contact us. For more technical questions, please request to talk to an engineer.