Click here for product category:
Automotive Qualified Series TVS Diode Arrays
CHICAGO, December 4, 2017 — Littelfuse, Inc., the global leader in circuit protection, today introduced 16 series of Automotive Qualified TVS Diode Arrays (SPA® Diodes) that are Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) capable. They offer automakers and high-end industrial manufacturers the confidence of a known and reputable single origin flow from wafer creation through testing of the devices used in their products. These AEC-Q101 qualified devices offer a durable and compelling protection approach for current and emerging interfaces in the automotive ecosystem for data lines, charging lines, control lines, and drivetrain, as well as for communication ports, including antennas, against damage due to electrostatic discharges (ESDs), electrical fast transients (EFTs), and other overvoltage transients.
Typical applications for Automotive Qualified Series TVS Diode Arrays include:
- Drive-by-wire (CAN BUS),
- Controller Area Network (CAN),
- Engine Control Modules (ECMs),
- anti-lock brakes (ABS),
- air bag and other safety circuits,
- Electronic Control Units (ECUs),
- Body Control Units (BCUs),
- Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS)
- Control Units,
- Power Train Control Units,
- factory automation systems, and
- ·navigation and entertainment system antennas.
“These AEC-Q101 compliant TVS Diode Arrays give automakers and industrial manufacturers a wider choice of automotive qualified devices from which to choose,” said Tim Micun, business development manager/TVS Diode Arrays (SPA® Diodes) at Littelfuse. “They offer both uni-directional and bi-directional overvoltage protection solutions suitable for a broad variety of automotive electronics applications.”
Automotive Qualified Series TVS Diode Arrays offer these key benefits:
- Part verification over a temperature range wider than that of commercial devices ensures known good, characterizable device performance.
- Defined product flow from front-end (wafer creation) through back-end (package, test, tape and reel) processes gives OEMs assurance of wafer and package provenance, which is critical for inclusion in automotive and high-end industrial subsystems.
- Predictable pricing and component lifetimes through partnership with raw materials suppliers supports offering same site assembly projected out for multiple design-in cycles.
Automotive Qualified Series TVS Diode Arrays are available in a variety of compact packages:
- SOD882 (AQ1003, AQ1005, AQ3041, AQ3045, AQ3118 and AQ3130 Series),
- µDFN-2 (AQ1006 and AQ1026 Series),
- µDFN-10 (AQ2555NUTG Series), and
- SOD323 (AQ4020, AQ4021, AQ4022, AQ4023, AQ2024, AQ05, AQxx and AQxxC Series).
They are available in quantities of 3,000 (AQ2555NUTG, AQ4020, AQ4021, AQ4022, AQ4023, AQ2024, AQ05, AQxx and AQxxC Series), 10,000 (AQ1003, AQ1005, AQ3041, AQ3045, AQ3118 and AQ3130 Series), or 15,000 (AQ1006 and AQ1026 Series), all in tape and reel format. Sample requests may be placed through authorized Littelfuse distributors worldwide. For a listing of Littelfuse distributors, please visit Littelfuse.com.
For More Information
Additional information is available on the Automotive Qualified Series TVS Diode Arrays product page. For technical questions, please contact: Tim Micun, business development manager/TVS Diode Arrays (SPA® Diodes), firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founded in 1927, Littelfuse is the world leader in circuit protection with growing global platforms in power control and sensing. The company serves customers in the electronics, automotive and industrial markets with technologies including fuses, semiconductors, polymers, ceramics, relays and sensors. Littelfuse has over 10,000 employees in more than 40 locations throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia. For more information, please visit Littelfuse.com.